About Eglet Adams
Our team approach has proven successful for thousands of clients over the years, from car accident victims to those for whom we have achieved multimillion-dollar verdicts. We are driven and respected professionals armed with a broad range of backgrounds and skills, including experienced catastrophic injury trial lawyers, former insurance defense lawyers, forensic experts and even a full-time animator. We are committed to bringing the highest degree of experience to each case.
When we represent your case, you can be confident that the entire team is behind you. We efficiently handle cases like a well-oiled machine. Each member of our team plays to his or her strengths, effectively preparing your case for the most successful outcome possible.
We want our clients to feel protected and confident as we fight for their interests. We care for each person we represent, providing the highest level of service possible.
We are committed to honesty, always being upfront with clients. We never exaggerate the possibility of success and we never discount it. By helping clients anticipate the results of legal action, we help them understand what to expect throughout the legal process and after their cases are resolved. If your case is something that we do not normally handle, we will refer cases to other top attorneys in Las Vegas — experienced professionals who are the best at what they do.
If you are considering taking legal action, we urge you to talk with us before you make any decisions. Contact us by calling 702-450-5400 or 800-450-5406 toll-free. You can also complete our online contact form. Initial consultations are free and confidential. We do not accept a fee unless you recover damages.
We Get Results
Our commitment to excellence in the representation of our clients has paid off in an unprecedented record of verdicts and settlements.
- We have obtained more multimillion-dollar verdicts than any other catastrophic injury firm in Nevada.
- Hundreds of other catastrophic injury attorneys bring their cases to us every year.
- Our Senior Partner, Robert Eglet, has twice been named “Trial Lawyer of the Year” by the Nevada Justice Association (NJA) in 2005 and 2012.
- In 2018, Attorney Robert Eglet was named a member of the Inner Circle of Advocates, an invitation-only organization of the 100 best plaintiff trial lawyers in the United States.
- Attorney Robert Eglet was also named the National Lawyer of the Year in 2010.
- We have won the largest single case catastrophic injury verdict in Nevada history ($524 million).
- We have won the largest catastrophic injury verdicts in the country in 2010 and 2013 to date, including the 3 largest catastrophic injury verdicts in Nevada history of $524 million, $505 million and $186.2 million.
Our many verdicts and settlements include:
Finding yourself in need of a personal injury lawyer is no fun. In September of 2014, I was cut off by a driver while I was riding my motorcycle. Getting pretty banged up, fracturing my knee and tearing my ACL, I was facing serious hospital expenses and was not sure what to do or who to call. I surely did not want to call one of the ambulance chasers on tv. A lawyer friend of mine from work recommended Eglet Law and based on the trust in my friend, I set up an appointment as soon as I could.
From the first meeting, I felt like I was being taken care of. Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. The case did take 9 months to resolve, but I am very happy with the results. Even though the other drivers' insurance fought all the way to shed liability, Eglet Law never gave up. I would recommend them to anyone who needs assistance with personal injury law.
This was a very difficult case I was left handicapped due to a negligent tow truck driver. They refused to pay it was a very difficult time but Mr. Eglet, wife and thanks to his staff they work together to get the case done. I want to thank them for taking care of my case. Great Job!!!
I wanted to express my gratitude for your efforts and dedication for my case. Your faith, knowledge and determination were something that solved my worries.
Past results do not guarantee, warrant, or predict future cases.
Testimonials or endorsements do not guarantee, warrant or predict the outcome or your legal matter.