Eglet Prince has obtained more multi-million dollar verdicts than any other law firm in Nevada.
Our commitment to excellence in the representation of our clients has paid off in an unprecedented record of verdicts and settlements.
- We have more multi-million dollar verdicts than any other catastrophic injury firm in Nevada.
- Hundreds of other catastrophic injury attorneys bring their cases to us every year.
- Our Senior Partner, Robert Eglet, has twice been named “Trial Lawyer of the Year” by the Nevada Justice Association (NJA) in 2005 and 2012. In 2016, the NJA named Senior Partner, Dennis Prince “Trial Lawyer of the Year” and Senator Aaron Ford, Partner at the firm, “Consumer Advocate of the Year.”
- Attorney Robert Eglet was also named the National Lawyer of the Year in 2010.
- We have won the largest single case catastrophic injury verdict in Nevada history ($524 million).
- We have won the largest catastrophic injury verdicts in the country in 2010 and 2013 to date, including the 3 largest catastrophic injury verdicts in Nevada history of $524 million, $505 million and $186.2 million.