Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Las Vegas, NV
Improving the Strength of Your Accident Claim
When you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, The Law Office of Eglet Adams would like to speak to you. As a motorcycle accident lawyer Las Vegas, NV motorcyclists trust, we have assisted many members of the community by negotiating substantial settlements with the at-fault party’s insurance carrier. As a general rule, the more serious the injury, the higher the victim’s damages, and the more likely the carrier will deny the claim or offer an unfair settlement. In these scenarios, a motorcycle accident lawyer Las Vegas, NV has to offer fights aggressively for the rights of clients to receive the maximum payout possible.
At The Law Office of Eglet Adams, we use every resource available to us when representing clients. In addition, there are ways in which clients can strengthen their case by following simple guidelines as to what they should or should not do prior to receiving a settlement. When you work with a motorcycle accident lawyer in Las Vegas, NV, such as one from our firm, you will be guided through the process so you know what to expect and what not to do. In the meantime, consider these general tips.
Do Not Post Updates On Your Social Media Accounts Until After Your Claim is Resolved
What may seem like an offhand comment or a funny photograph could be intentionally misconstrued by the insurance carrier and used as a reason to deny the injury claim. An experienced Las Vegas, Nevada motorcycle accident lawyer probably has several anecdotes they can share to illustrate this. Don’t trust the privacy settings of your social media accounts to protect you in this way as they can be circumvented in several ways by a determined private investigator.
Save All Receipts Related to the Damages You Suffered from the Accident
Hard copy evidence to support the itemized damages listed by your motorcycle accident lawyer in Las Vegas, NV will go a long way toward helping you to receive compensation for all that you have suffered. This includes:
- Parking and tolls during visits to the doctor’s office.
- The rental fee for crutches, a wheelchair, a shower bench, or other medical devices that you need during your recovery time.
- Prescription medication costs as well as over-the-counter medication costs.
- Cab, Uber, or bus fare if you are relying on alternate transportation while your vehicle is in the shop being repaired or replaced after the accident. If you rent a car for this purpose, these expenses can also be included as damages if you follow the guidelines as set forth by your motorcycle accident lawyer Las Vegas, NV has to offer.
- The costs associated with modifying your home, as needed, in order to enable wheelchair or other mobility related access in response to your injury. Examples are a wheelchair ramp installed at the entrance, safety handrails installed in the bathtub and toilet areas, kitchen cabinets and countertops lowered, mechanized stair climber, etc.
- Cost for therapeutic massage to treat your body in response to your injury from the accident.
Can a motorcycle accident lawyer in Las Vegas, NV, from The Law Office of Eglet Adams, help me identify which of my damages are recoverable?
Absolutely. When a motorcycle accident lawyer Las Vegas, NV families respect represents an injury client, one of the priorities is to determine which of their damages are compensable, and documenting these costs in the claim. To learn more about how we can help you recover the maximum amount of damages, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.