On February 14, 2023, Eglet Adams filed a complaint against Brady K. Powell and LV Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance on behalf of Morgan and Jacob Dent.
The complaint was filed due to Physical Therapist Brady K. Powell’s open and gross lewdness with patient Morgan Dent. Morgan Dent alleges that she was undergoing physical therapy performed by Brady K. Powell at LV Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance in August 2022. Dent alleges that on four separate occasions, Powell inappropriately touched her and, on one occasion, intentionally exposed his erect penis.
Dent felt violated, disgusted, and embarrassed and continues to suffer from post-traumatic stress, anxiety, has difficulty sleeping, and experiences nightmares and flashbacks of the indecent exposure and nonconsensual sexual touching.
The lawsuit alleges that Defendant Kuhn Enterprise, LLC, doing business as Premier Physical Therapy, is vicariously liable for the damages caused by their employee, Brady K. Powell’s actions.
The complaint brings forth seven causes of action, these include:
- Negligence- As Against All Defendants and All Named Does and Roes
- Negligent Hiring, Training, Supervision, and/or Retention- As Against Defendant Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance and All Named Does and Roes
- Vicarious Liability/Respondeat Superior- As Against Defendant Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance and All Named Does and Roes
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress- As Against Defendant Brady K. Powell and All Named Does and Roes
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress- As Against Defendant Brady K. Powell and All Named Does and Roes
- Assault and Battery- As Against Defendant Brady K. Powell and All Named Does and Roes
- Loss of Consortium for Plaintiff Jacob Dent- As Against All Defendants and All Named Does and Roes
The suit seeks general, compensatory, special, and punitive damages as well as medical and incidental expenses and damages for past and future pain, suffering, mental anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, and loss of earning capacity and wages.
According to a North Las Vegas Police Department arrest report, Brady K. Powell was arrested on February 1, 2023, at the LV Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance Clinic at 2225 Civic Center Drive. Powell faces two gross misdemeanor counts of open or gross lewdness and was booked into the North Las Vegas Community Correctional Center.
The Law Office of Eglet Adams
The Law Office of Eglet Adams has a long history of fighting for the interests of its injured clients. The firm has handled complex civil litigation against corporate titans which resulted in positive policy changes for consumers. Eglet Adams is currently serving as outside counsel for the State of Nevada and represents many of Nevada’s cities and counties in lawsuits against opioid manufacturers and distributors. The firm is taking on opioid manufacturers and distributors to recoup the costs of saving people’s lives from opioid use and overuse in Nevada.
Eglet Adams’ client-first mentality has enabled the firm to become one of the most successful and well-respected personal injury law firms in the State of Nevada and the United States. The firm obtained the largest catastrophic injury verdict in the country in 2010, as well as in 2013. It also obtained the three largest catastrophic injury verdicts in Nevada history totaling $524 million, $505 million, and $186.2 million. Eglet Adams has been routinely named as one of the Most Influential Plaintiff Law Firms in the United States by the National Law Journal and was once again named such in 2020.