LAS VEGAS CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Thousands of car crashes happen each year. While they may seem common, it is important that you speak with an attorney if you have been injured or incurred damage as the result of an accident. The insurance companies and responsible parties may not have offered all that you should be awarded.
Clark County Auto Injury Attorneys
At Eglet Prince, we represent injured drivers and their families as they seek to set life back to normal. We assist you in putting together successful insurance claims and suits to achieve the compensation you deserve.
To arrange a free initial consultation, please contact our law firm today at 702-450-5400 or 800-450-5406 toll free.
We handle all types of car and motor vehicle accident cases:
(click on subject below to find out more information)
- Car Crashes — At the most dangerous intersections in Las Vegas.
- Motorcycle and ATV Accidents — These accidents can be particularly devastating given the overwhelming speed and size differences.
- Trucking Accidents — Trucking accidents kill millions each year on state highways and interstates.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents — Commercial vehicle operators have a responsibility to ensure the safety of passengers.
- Boating Accidents — Boating accidents can quickly turn deadly if the operator is negligent or under the influence.
- Pedestrian Accidents — Pedestrians are often struck in crosswalks and sidewalks by distracted or reckless drivers.
- Bicycle Accidents — Bicyclists are also often the victims of negligent drivers who fail to yield.
- Distracted Driving Accidents — Drivers are increasingly distracted by technology, navigation systems, phones, children and a broad range of other distractions. These drivers contribute to a large portion of motor vehicle accidents.
- Rear-End Collisions — Rear-end collisions are often the result of distracted drivers or those traveling at too fast of speeds.
- SUV Rollovers — SUVs are common vehicles for rollover accidents, given the size and design of these cars that are largely top heavy.
- Taxi Cab Accidents — Taxi drivers are responsible for the safe travel of those they transport.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists — Motorists without sufficient insurance coverage can produce a headache for those involved in an accident with them.
- Defective Roadways — Defective roadways, whether due to construction or lack of maintenance, can cause serious traffic issues and car accidents.
- Drunk Driving Accidents — Drunk drivers are not only criminal responsible for the pain they cause, but they can also be found financially responsible.
- Fatal Car Accidents — If you have lost a loved one in a car accident, there are steps you can take to provide closure for yourself and your family.
- Head-On Collisions — Head-on collisions are often caused by reckless or distracted driving and can be devastating.
No matter the severity of the accident, we are equipped to handle the matter, fighting for closure for you and your family. Devastating accidents can be more difficult to pursue as the responsible parties often take additional care to cover their steps and avoid liability.
Our team of experienced personal injury and wrongful death attorneys will evaluate the situation and assess where fault lies. We work with a team of experts to thoroughly prepare a case that will achieve the most successful outcome possible.
Nevada Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Often insurance companies will go to great lengths to deny a claim or offer insufficient compensation. These companies are more likely to hear drivers who turn to legal representation, and drivers with representation generally receive greater compensation than they would have recovered on their own.
We also deal with issues that complicate the matter, such as uninsured and underinsured drivers.