(702) 450-5400



Underinsured Car Driver Accident Trial Lawyer

After a car accident, it is not unusual for people to feel like they have run out of options. Many struggle with the pain of their injuries. They are unable to go to work, pay their medical bills or even the mortgage. Many worry about losing their homes. Stress runs high.

This is especially true in serious injury cases involving uninsured and underinsured drivers, or hit-and-run accidents. Victims may be worried about recovering the compensation you need to move forward with your life.

You Do Have Options

At Eglet Prince, we often explain to our clients that their own insurance companies can cover costs after a car accident. If you have purchased uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance (often abbreviated UM or UIM), it may be possible to seek compensation from this insurance coverage.

However, it can take forceful advocacy to hold insurance companies accountable — tough trial lawyers who are well equipped to stand up to even the largest corporations. At Eglet Prince, we have these resources and the drive to do well for our clients.

Of course, we will also explore other options too. For example, employers can often be held accountable for actions taken by their employees. Hit-and-run drivers can sometimes be located. Also, the true cause of a personal injury is sometimes found to be a defective seat belt or airbag. We will explore all these options to help you achieve the best possible results in Nevada courts.

Imagine a law firm that provides efficient, innovative and hassle-free solutions, respecting your values and restoring your belief in honest communication. Know trial lawyers who give you peace of mind that your right to a prepared, certified professional who delivers client-centered results is secure. Understand that, at Eglet Prince, this is the commitment we make to you.

Contact a Las Vegas Uninsured Motorist Accident Trial Lawyer

If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, we can help. Contact our Nevada law firm by calling 702-450-5400 or 800-450-5406 toll free. You can also complete our online contact form. Initial consultations are free and confidential.